Monday, February 8, 2010

Reasons to Live in California #1: Amazing views!

While I've hinted at my obnoxious, rigid view that California is the best place to live in this great country of ours before in my blog, I thought I'd come right out and say it in what I hope to be an occasionally occurring column on my blog. That's right, CA might have pollution, traffic, crazy people (I would actually argue this is one of our best traits), high priced houses, and could possible go bankrupt at any point...but it's damn pretty. So without further adieu, I choose to illustrate my point with pictures from a recent hike along Runyon Canyon, which is about a 20 minute walk from my apartment:

Here's the view from Downtown (on the left) to Santa Monica and the Pacific Ocean (Right)
Here's the Hollwood Hills (the sign's back there somehwere)
This is the beginning of the hike
And finally the sunset over the ocean

No comments: