It's been a while since I've updated. I thought I'd do a big sweeping coverage of winter break. Winter break was pretty relaxing. I think at one point, i slept 26 hours within a 48 hour period. 'Twas glorious. It was a lot of fun having Aunt Jill, Grammie and Poppy visit, too. Overall, a very good break. Here's some pictures from the month or so I was at home:
Here's a lovely picture of Grammie enjoying the gift I got Dad for Christmas. It was a book with pictures of the hunky-dudes of the 70's and 80's. Surprisingly, Dad wasn't in there. I think we all agree that no one ever looked better in a baby blue tuxedo.
I got Guitar Hero 3 for Christmas! Here's Mom rocking out to Rock-n-Roll All Night by KISS.
And here's a picture from New Year's Eve while we were playing Karaoke Revolution. Dad obviously has quite the nice dance moves. Unfortunately, I think everyone except for me was asleep before midnight...
Being the loving, caring grandfather that Poppy is, he decided to rub in the Stanford victory over USC even more by getting me this T shirt that has been sold around Stanford's campus.
Apparently we didn't really take that many pictures, but that pretty much sums up the break. I slept a lot, we played games and we hung out as a family. I'd say a fun time was had by all, though I may just be thinking that because I won all 5 games of Settlers. Perhaps the others didn't enjoy the break so much, after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment