Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Past week

Just to quiet down any rumors that may be spreading about how i'm doing since the accident, whether you've heard i now walk around with a prosthetic hand or i've got some sort of PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder for all you non-therapists out there), I thought i'd post some new pictures from the weekend.

While the accident was stressful, it takes much more than that to stop me from missing Trojan Football. I even made it out to the Social Work School's mini-tailgate before the game. Afterwards, we ventured into enemy territory to flaunt our victory in the faces of the UCLA Bruins at the Westwood In-N-Out. Here's the pics:




So yes, clearly there's two hands there, etc. The only side effect that I've noticed other than a soar neck is that glass particles seem to have fused themselves into my arm hair. If anyone has an explanation for this, please let me know. I'm not complaining or anything, it's kind of cool to see my wrist sparkling as i walk around.

On an interesting side not, I showed up to do audio at the USC coffee shop tonight, expecting to have to sit through the average boring USC improv group, but who was to get on stage? None other than Horatio Sanz (from SNL), Rob Riggle (from the Daily Show) and other people from Upright Citizens Brigade (Dad, you'd remember this guy) and Best Week Ever. They rarely made jokes any higher-brow than fart and pee jokes, but entertaining either way.

OH (john, you should appreciate this one)! tori ran into ADAM BRODY from the OC at Canter's Deli!! I would have gone, but I had to work. Knowing that missing my favorite quirky funny man could surely send me spiraling into a deep depression, she asked him to sign an autograph for me:



In case you can't read that, it says "To Jeff- Stay Rad, Adam Brody"
You read that right. Adam Brody, the raddest of the rad, thinks i'm rad. Hopefully I can frame this soon.

That is all. Sorry for all the writing on this one, I'll try to fill them with more pictures next time.

TTFN

1 comment:

John said...

Seeing that picture of you and In 'n Out reminded me that I should get you a food-saver so you can vacuum pack In 'n Out stuff and send it to us...Another genius idea from John...you are welcome, rest of the family who will be receiving burgers in the mail.