Thursday, September 20, 2007

First Post! Let me show you my house

Hey Guys. I figure I might as well get one of these things since the rest of the family has them. These first few posts are just going to be playing catch up for the past month or so since i've come back to LA. I'm sure you guys would looooove to see pictures of the new house, so here goes:



Here's the outside of the house. There's a lovely hedge in front, and you walk up to the house along a (sickly looking) rose garden. I especially like the pirate ship looking thing on top of the turret thing that our door is in. Just the fact that I get to say pirate ship and turret in the same sentence while talking about my house is worth the rent right there.



Here's our living room. TV, Wii, care bear. I think that's all I need to say.



Here's my bedroom. It's pretty messy as is to be expected. On the wall behind the camera, there's a giant freaky-indian-tapestry-thing, but it just fell down. I may get some pictures up of that one if i can find some thumb tacks.



and here's the backyard! a nice little patio area. You can see the grill where we had our first big cookout/football extravaganza the other night.

And last but not least, here's a picture of the three roommates: me, David and Angie. Apparently David thought we were taking a goofey-faced picture. I swear he doesn't always look like that.



So that's the house. Unfortunately i have to give up the house after this year. Perhaps some of you will visit and see it before that happens? hmm???

2 comments:

dwatkinstx said...

I don't see any pictures of you studying.

Watkins said...

I love the turret! It looks like a mini castle.
- em