Thursday, September 20, 2007

Catching up from the past month or so

HOWDY FOLKS. I thought I'd give you an extra post to try to get you HOOKED on the wonder that is my life. Fascinating stuff, i know. I'll start with our Memorial Day Weekend festivities. Me, David, Tori, Angie, and Angie's friend from college, Eugene, decided to go to our favorite beach bonfire area, Dockwiler Beach.


Unfortunately, it was labor day AND the hottest day of the year, so it was pretty busy. We ended up joining a group of LA hippies at their bonfire.



Quite the fun time. Had smores, met some quirky people, sat by the beach.





The only other event from the past month that had pictures taken at it was Angie's friend Daysha's birthday. We went to an AMC bowling alley in Torrance, which was the WORST run bowling alley I have ever been to. They wouldn't let us in until 10, when the all night bowling starte
d, so we had to wait in their sports bar. Then at 10, we had to wait in line OUTSIDE of the place, and were finally let in at 1030pm. Once we got in, they charged $21 to bowl. To BOWL. On top of that, someone from the lane next to us spilled a drink onto my chair while i was sitting on it, and so my pants were soaked. I'll put up a picture of that so you can see it in all it's glory:




No comments: