Probably going against popular belief among most of you, I managed to drive to Tennessee and back without some sort of horrible incident occuring! I'm going to start posting pictures from the roadtrip soon when I get them from Juli, but first I've got some pictures from...
THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!
About a week before I left, David, Angie, Angie's friend Shadi and I all went to Disneyland. While a few aspects of it were dissapointing (apparently it's not 100 miles long, as it had roughly appeared to me as an 8 year old), it still provided quite a fun day. We got to go on the old classics like Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Tours and Indiana Jones. I also got to try the new rides in California Adventure.

This is from inside the new Buzz Lightyear Ride which is in Tomorrowland. You get to ride around in a little car and shoot at targets. I, of course, had the highest score.
Here's a picture of me about to go on the new roller-coaster in California Adventure. See if you can spot me.That's all for now, but I should be updating this shortly to give an overview of my recent road trip. Just remember...if anyone reading this has any children around the age of 2... nothing will make him happier than showing him lots of Disney movies!



1 comment:
Hi Jeff!
I am so happy you made it back safe and sound. I cannot wait to hear about your driving trip. There are many beautiful sights throughout U.S. I love the picture of you and Micky. I remember when you and I and the rest of your family spent the day at Disneyland. As John would say "Good Times". Miss you!
Love, Aunt Jill
Post a Comment