Monday, May 5, 2008

WOOOO!

Sooooo, I figure I should get another blog up here so you guys don't completely stop reading this. I'll just give a quick update today. No pictures from anything lately, so not very interesting blogging material.

Mom and Dad came this week to see my presentation. It was a bit of a busy week, so I didn't have too much free time...but of course there's always time for some In n out, so I took mom and dad there. We also stopped by Fuller Seminary so they could see how nice of a neighborhood it's in now.

That's about it...I'll work on getting some more interesting info. I hope Jim, Emily and Jonah have been having fun in Scotland! Make sure to give us all the details soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well Jeff,

Completely distraught to learn your summer plans don't include pilates in The Woods!

So you line up two internships at high profile music companies.....blah, blah, blah!!!

Let's work on getting our priorities straight.