Yes, that's right...the greatest football team of ALL TIME lost to Stanford. It was fun to see a new quarterback win his first-ever college football game against what could possibly be the greatest team of ANY athletes to date. However...I would have rather it not have involved my Trojans.
Besides the loss, I did have a fun weekend. I got to show Poppy my new place and we even got to sit near the Stanford band, which is always entertaining. In the picture, you can see the Stanford band in the background if you look close enough. And here's a picture of the Colosseum, just for the heck of it:
Update: It has been confirmed that the Trojan Football team IS in fact the greatest sports team of all time. Sorry for the confusion by the use of the word "possibly"
1 comment:
That second picture was the classic Poppy smile.
Post a Comment